The Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology at Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences is delighted to announce the 1st OMR UG Convention, scheduled for the 17th and 18th of November 2023. We extend a warm welcome to all participants for this scientific extravaganza, promising a unique and groundbreaking experience in the realm of Oral Medicine and Radiology.
We eagerly anticipate hosting all of you in the charming town of 'Mahe,' often called the "Eyebrow of the Arabian Sea."
1. Registration and participation in person are Mandatory for all the events.
2. The abstract for a Poster or Paper should not be plagiarized as this can lead to rejection of the abstract /paper /poster.
3. The abstract should not exceed 250 words
4. The final decision regarding the approval of papers or posters will be the sole decision of the Scientific team.
5. The abstract for the paper and poster presentation should be submitted in either of the three categories namely original research, case report, and review.
6. Abstract format for original research -Introduction, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusion
7. Images, graphs, and tables are not allowed in the abstract.
8.The abstract for the scientific presentation should be sent to mail id
For E-Poster : email@example.com
For Paper : firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Abstract- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12 ( for heading:14)
PowerPoint - Body text: Use a minimum font size of 24
Minor text (e.g., slide numbers): Use a font size of 18
Font Style: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, or Helvetica
E-Poster- File Format: PDF/PPT file – 1 page is recommended.
Orientation: Landscape Layout (16×9).
Font styles: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Times New Roman, or Helvetica.
Font size: > 11.
10. Time allotted
a)Paper presentation -7 min (5min for presentation and 2 min for Q&A session)
b)Poster presentation -5 min (3 min for presentation and 2 min for Q&A session)
Strict adherence to the time limit should be followed; Failing to do so will disqualify you from the competitive category
11. The identity of the presenter and college should not be revealed in the presentation
12. For E-Poster only one Presenter is allowed
In case of any queries ,please contact Dr Jeena Sebastian-+91-9447358438
Last date for Abstract Submission :10.11.23
Last date for Paper & Poster Submission :15.11.23